Your company's fleet is one of its most important assets, as are the drivers who work hard on your behalf. It makes sense to take steps to improve the safety of both. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 2,077 transportation-related occupational fatalities in 2017. That number doesn't even include nonfatal injuries. Fortunately, there are many simple and inexpensive steps you can take to improve safety, one of those is Currux Vision, a computer vision app that can analyze the road in real time.
Currux Vision can significantly increase the safety of the vehicles in your fleet and the drivers who operate those vehicles. While the actions you take to enhance safety may also result in improved overall operations, reduced costs and better performances, the real reward is peace of mind which you will achieve knowing that you've done all you can to ensure the safety of your fleet and drivers. Currux Vision provides:
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
- In-vehicle driver coaching – crash detection with varying degrees of warnings
- Driver safety scoring system
- Real-time fleet tracking system available from phone and dashboard.
- Map based information recording
- Online/offline navigation